Articles & Resources
Stress and Nutrition for Caregivers
- Stress and Nutrition for Caregivers MP3 Audio File
Magnesium Hair Analysis / Nutrition Articles
- Magnesium and Optimum Health
- Food, Pharmaceuticals and Vaccines
- Hair Mineral Analysis: A Stress Profile
- Stress, Magnesium and Addictions
- Magnesium Deficiency
- Preventing Osteoporosis with Calcium Supplementation
- Hitting the Target with Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis
- Copper Toxicity – Psychological Implications
- Potassium Deficiency
- The Calcification of America – (.pdf file)
- PMS – A Mental Issue?
ADD / Learning Disabilities Articles
- Auditory Processing Problems in School and Workplace
- Auditory Processing or Distractibility
- Freedom from Distractibility or Auditory Processing & Memory
- The Ritalin Paradox
- Child Bipolar Disorder
Holistic Health Care Articles
The Judge – Inner Tyrant Articles
- Beyond Cognitive Behavior Therapy
- Psychological Factors, Stress, and the Health/Disease System
- Rage and Outrage
Yoga Information and Support Resources
- How Yoga Can Transform Your Body
- Yoga and Nutritional Balancing Article
- Beating the Heat with Yoga and Other Practices
Links to additional articles
- Holidays, Tragedy and Mental Health January 2013 Article
- Trace Mineral Analysis and Psychoneuroimmunology Richard Malter, Ph.D.
- The Influence of “Junk” Science in Manipulating and Shaping the Health Care Marketplace Richard Malter, Ph.D.
- Preventing Post Partum Depression: A Case Report by Richard Malter, Ph.D.
- A Developmental Study of Sex Differences in Hair Tissue Mineral Analysis Patterns at Ages Six, Twelve and Eighteen Rick Malter, Ph.D.1; Cassie Rendon2; Renee Aalund2
- The NAS Risk Assessment Model for Establishing Upper Intake Levels for Nutrients by Richard Malter, Ph.D.